Pet Sitting and Daily Care Services
At Furry Friend Pet Sitting, you don’t have to worry about the safety and happiness of your pets, or impose on friends and family while you are away. We will provide professional, loving care for your pets at a reasonable per-visit rate.
Furry Friends is owned and operated by Kendra Seitz of North Attleboro, MA. The service area includes North Attleboro, Plainville, Attleboro, Wrentham, Norton, Cumberland, South Walpole,Mansfield, Foxboro, Franklin, Norfolk, Seekonk, and surrounding areas.
She is experienced and educated in caring for a wide variety of animals. And she is always interested in learning more! Kendra has a special interest in timid or aggressive animals that other sitters may have turned away. And she is properly insured through PSI, a nationally recognized professional pet sitting organization.
With her experience and caring, professional attitude, Kendra strives to look for any potential problems and handle all the special needs of your home while you are away. She strives to be discrete about her visits and leaves your home just as you left it.
Instead of paying for multiple pets in a day care or kennel situation, you can pay one reasonable fee to have a caring professional provide all the care you need. There are no extra charges for multiple pets, large animals or pets with special needs-they’re all your babies! And your pets get to stay together in their safe, comfortable home that they know. Your pets will be happy too!
Benefits of Pet Sitting
Veterinarians and experts agree that from a pet’s perspective, they would be happiest staying at home while their owners are temporarily away. Just like people, pets feel most comfortable in a familiar environment with their usual routine. Pet sitters provide this for your pet, along with lots of love and attention so that your pet can be as safe and happy as possible in your absence. Other benefits of pet sitting are:
• The ability to stay in a familiar environment, and with familiar friends in multiple pet homes.
• Minimum exposure to other ill pets
• Play time with pet’s favorite toys and games
• No disruption in regular bathroom schedule
• Lots of exercise for active pets
• Food, medications, toys, bedding and the home that the pet has grown accustomed to
In addition, you will not have to impose on family, friends or neighbors. And extra crime-deterrent measures and house-sitting tasks are included for free. You can put your worries aside and enjoy your vacation or focus on your job. Please visit New Clients FAQ for other questions you may have.
Who Can Benefit From Our Services
• Pet Owners with long or unusual working hours
• Pet owners whose dogs suffer from separation anxiety or boredom-induced behaviors
• Pet owners with active dog breeds who require a high level of exercise
• Pet owners whose animals do best with frequent bathroom breaks
• Pet owners with illnesses or injuries who cannot take care of pets themselves
• Pet owners with animals who are elderly or have other special needs
• Other services such as pet taxi